Newtown Soberton Infant School
Telephone/Fax 01329 833161
Please ask to speak to Josie Cleeve or Alison Duncalfe.
If you have a concern or complaint we would ask that you contact the school to discuss the matter as the first step. If you still feel that the matter has not been dealt with to your satisfaction please follow our complaints procedure.
- Closing Date: Friday 28th April 2017
- Interview Date(s): Monday 15th or Tuesday 16th May 2017
- Job Start Date: Monday 4th September 2017
- Contract/Hours: Permanent Full-time
- Key Stage: KS1
- Salary Type: MPR: £22,467-£32,835
- Hours of Work: Full time
- Location of Role: Newtown Soberton Infant School
- Contact e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking to appoint a dedicated and resilient classroom practitioner who has a growth mind set approach to teaching.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic, dynamic practitioner, who is committed to their own professional development, with the drive and passion to ensure the best outcomes for all children.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a sound understanding and passion for the teaching of infants with a clear vision for how to engage young children to secure good progress.
They should also:
- Be a consistently good or outstanding practitioner
- Be able to demonstrate good classroom management skills and high expectations
- Inspire pupils through a creative approach to teaching making learning fun and engaging
- Be an effective team player who is able to support and contribute significantly to our high expectations of learning and behaviour.
- Be a reflective, keen to engage in professional dialogue regarding teaching and learning
- Have a positive attitude and be prepared to be fully involvedin all aspects of school life
Curious? - come and take a look! Visits are warmly welcome and are encouraged as part of the recruitment process; please call the school office from Monday 24th April to make an appointment.
An application pack can be downloaded here: